Resources at Your Fingertips
WRN is dedicated to helping women dealers grow a performance driven, customer-focused and profitable dealer network with the following available resources:
- Profit Opportunity Program (POP/POP Lite) and Market Plus Analysis – A one-on-one analysis primarily used to show immediate dealership opportunity through Sales, Fixed, and F & I departments.
- Drive Growth Webinars for the WRN Dealers only – A deeper dive into the unique online tool that helps dealers uncover powerful insights that can lead to strategic sales growth.
- Fixed and Variable Operations Training Forums – Mini Training sessions on growing and identifying opportunities in variable and fixed operations in an effort to increase profits.
- GM WRN Dealer Awards and Recognition Program – An Annual Award program and ceremony designed to recognize the achievements of dealers who are described as Elite Performers and Top Performers
- Dedicated website for GM WRN Dealers – Website designed specifically for WRN dealers to keep youin the know for everything Dealer related.
- Link – Quarterly newsletter that highlights GM WRN dealers as well as provide valuable information
Exclusive Membership into the WRN 20 Group.
Another highly beneficial resource offered exclusively to WRN dealers is membership into the NADA 20 Group. WRN 20 Groups are comprised of Dealers and Executive Managers who exchange best practices to increase volume and gross, decrease expenses, manage assets more effectively and increase employee productivity. Historically, WRN 20 Groups outperform the GM dealers overall, in profitability and RSI. It is the ultimate Dealer to Dealer networking experience. Each 20 Group is made up of dealers that do not share a common geographical market to create some diversity and inspire new ideas among fellow members.
To learn more about how WRN 20 Groups can help your dealership, click here.
Potential 20 Group Topics Covered:
- Maintaining proper inventory levels
- Best ideas for managing factory incentive programs
- Marketing in today’s environment
- Wasteful expenses versus necessary expenses
- Office Efficiencies
- Employee Productivity
- HR best practices
- Developing a Wholesale Parts business